Committee for Montgomery is a broad coalition of community leaders that advocates to the Maryland State Government for Montgomery County’s needs through collective action.
Montgomery County’s shared conscience on public policy.
Our DIRECT Values
• Diverse – We have many different community voices represented
• Informed – We are current on public policy issues in our community
• Respectful – We recognize the right to differing opinions
• Empathetic – We see issues from one another’s perspective
• Curious – We ask questions to seek creative solutions to problems
• Together – We actively work collaboratively