Committee for Montgomery is a broad coalition of community leaders that advocates to the Maryland State Government for Montgomery County’s needs through collective action.
Montgomery County’s shared conscience on public policy.
Our DIRECT Values
• Diverse – We have many different community voices represented
• Informed – We are current on public policy issues in our community
• Respectful – We recognize the right to differing opinions
• Empathetic – We see issues from one another’s perspective
• Curious – We ask questions to seek creative solutions to problems
• Together – We actively work collaboratively
Committee for Montgomery needs YOU in order to fulfill our vision of being the County’s “shared conscience on public policy.” Connect with us and let us connect you to the issues, people, and actions that make a difference for our County and our State. Advocacy is a powerful way to exercise your rights and responsibilities as a citizen.
You are not just letting elected officials know your views on issues; you are building relationships that will help you provide your elected representatives with the information they need to make responsible decisions to serve their constituencies. Advocating as a group or coalition is even more effective, and as a coalition of diverse groups and individuals, CfM is a strong voice for the people o